Shop pay installments
Paying in installments with shop pay
Paying in installments with Shop Pay is powered and serviced by and if you choose to use their service, all questions and discrepancies are to be directed to Affirm for resolution.
When you check out with Shop Pay, you have the option to pay in installments from participating stores. Installments are a flexible payment option that can help you invest in larger purchases up to $1000 by dividing your purchase amount into four equal, biweekly, and interest-free payments. There are no additional fees.
Affirm also offers payments OVER $1000 that would include interest. When making these purchases, a debit card is ONLY eligible to be used for payment. Please see Affirm's process and policy regarding these types of purchases listed in the help center at the bottom of this page.
Eligibility & limitations
To pay in installments with Shop Pay, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Reside in the United States.
- Sign up for Shop Pay.
- Add your debit or credit card to your Shop Pay account.
Paying in installments with Shop Pay doesn't impact your credit score. For Shop Pay installments, Affirm will not report to credit bureaus.
The following limitations currently apply to paying in installments with Shop Pay:
- You can't pay for an order in installments if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- To qualify, orders need to be between $50 and $1000 USD
- If you change your phone number or email within Shop Pay, then you also need to update your information with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase in installments with Shop Pay.
the process of paying in installments
Manage payments for installments with Shop Pay
You can to view your order history and payment status for orders that are paid in installments with Shop Pay.
For questions about installments payments and financing, visit the Installments Help Center.
For questions about the Shop Pay experience, you may contact Shop Pay Installments Support.